Sunday, July 24, 2005

Romeo Must Die

Was out till 7:00 AM this morning partying with Damir and a bunch of his friends. Met a Japanese guy from Minnesota who said he was living in St. Cloud which was cool because I don't think I've met anyone from MN in the whole six years I've been in Japan. Nothing like reminiscing good old MN. The house party was a fashionable collection of photographers, rugby players, and cosplay bunny girls strutting around serving chocolates and champagne. Made me wonder what the hell I was doing there. Later we all went to the park and lit off fireworks - a typical Japanese summer tradition. And of course everyone wanted to take photos or get their photos taken. The after party in Ropongi just reminded me of how seedy the place is. *Reminder to never go there again.

Woke up at 12:00 and miraculously made it to my Korean lesson. I vow to study more seriously from now on.

After my lesson I met up with Jidai and we put some verses down on one of his tracks. Not really sure how it will turn out but he seems to think it'll be a hit. Should be mixed down sometime next week. Jidai's style is heavily funk influenced, which may or may not blend with my style. It'll be interesting to see how it comes out to say the least. Had fun doing it anyway.

No comments: