Sunday, February 05, 2006

Good News!!!

Currently I am working on some boards for a talented female hip-hop artist out of the UK. I'm pretty excited to work on this project, being that she's running for Miss World and will most likely be using it for that. I was also contacted out of the blue by a former classmate from college who I haven't talked to in about seven years. She said she found my website online while looking for comic books and decided to drop me a line. (Reminder to get back to Manic) Small world indeed. A friend of mine in Fukoka has just offered to fly me down to Fukoka this May to shoot his music video. (Peace out to my man Darkeyes!) That is going to be a lot of fun dawg!

But wait there's more... I gave a drawing class for kids at church today. The kids were so funny. This one egg-head brought hand cuffs and a whisltle and was trying to handcuff the other kids. It was great to see so much enthusiasm for comics! The best six recieved free comic books, so that might have had something to do with it. I actually have some video from it I should post later. Funny stuff. At one point one kid was lying face down crying. Such emotion! Thanks Jae and Allison for handling that.

Did a short rap skit for the new members of the church this afternoon. It was a little embarrassing, but probably not as embarrassing as Chi-Myoung's ballet performance! Ha ha...that was so funny. I'll have to post that video as well.

3 comments:

Kaori said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaori said...

Hello Mike how are you?

I gathered a site for coming 12 March shooting & filmmakers networking party both in Japanese and English.

Im now making a link list of
film friends. If you're okay
can I add your blog on the link list too?

Please e-mail me!

Kaori(Night Walker AD)

Kaori said...

sorry forgot to add link to the site..

http://homepage2.nifty.com/focusflix/index.html

tell me what you think!

Kaori